For those of you who don't know what that is - http://ift.tt/1AXKHr6
I am currently going through this with a girl at work. It started off just thinking she was cute and has a nice smile, but recently I find myself thinking about her far too much than is healthy - whether that be in general or stupidly over analysing things she says in hope that she might feel the same way, even though I'm 99% certain she'd only ever see me as a friend.
It's not as if my feelings are super strong for her but for some reason I really cannot get her out of my head for an extended period of time. The fact that my highlight of my day was hugging her after work is bordering on creepy. This whole post is making me sound like an overly sensitive beta wuss, so somebody else tell me I'm not alone here. :o
Put the internet to work for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment