I have been separated from my husband of 5 years for 4 months now. He is extremely mentally abusive to me (Never Physical). I cant do anything right or to his standards. He threw a massive fit bc I bought him the lunchable with the wrong cookie in it :( He tells me I am gorgeous and he loves me, then tells me I am trashy and I humiliate him. Our adult kids are a HUGE issue, he is so jealous of my sons, it eats at him. His sons are both losers and don't work and only want money from him...which he hands over like its candy. He is mentally abusive to my 5 yr old grandson all bc he is jealous that I pay my grandson more attention or I love my grandson more. He only wants sex on his terms and tells me I insult him when I ask for it. Thing is I LOVE HIM. I have a male co-worker that is crazy about me and would spoil me rotten and love me without any conditions...but I cant seem to get over loving my husband. The divorce papers are written up and ready to be f iled, but I haven't done it yet. My son told me that if I go back to him again, that I will never see my grandkids again (they are my reason for living). What do I do...can he change or will he remain mentally abusive to me??? He got medication back in December but we still have WW3 every couple weeks over something if we are talking. Should I move on or try again? I'm broken and torn.
Put the internet to work for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment