I've been married for a little over 4 years. I'm at a point where I'm just tired and mentally exhausted. Maybe I don't have the patience to deal with my wife.. Everytime there is an arugment or any type of disagreement, she says beyond mean things. And this is coming from an ex-Infantryman for 8 years whose been deployed to Iraq 3 times. I try to stay calm because I have PTSD and I can get angered quite easily. I try to be the adult and talk calmly without insults. And she will override me and say things such as "I dont need you", or she ridicules my PTSD saying that she thinks "I'm a kill her everytime she has a nightmare". When I try to ignore her, she'll continuously blast me until I finally give in and start yelling. I feel sometimes I'm really close to striking her and I don't wanna do that and screw my life up. What should I do?
Put the internet to work for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment