I am a qualified Aerobics coach and work at a gym. I coach the developmental squads for children and adults. My job coaching the young girls 7-8 is rewarding but sometimes very frustrating as well when they find 'potty humour' so funny at this age. I'll be coaching the girls or giving corrections and they'll pass gas to make each other laugh. My daughter is a particular offender of this behaviour. I know there not doing it to because they find class boring because they all say to their parents they love coming and love my classes through the feedback other parents give me.
The other day I was coaching Lucy and her two teammates of a three girl group in a private lesson. I got the girls to start off with stretches and warm-ups when Lucy farted and made them all start to laugh getting our lesson side tracked. Later one when we were in the middle of the routine I could smell a really stinky smell and concluded that one of the girls must have farted again. The gym really started to smell and I had to stop practice because they preceded to start arguing over as to who had farted.
I kind of gave-up at this point and just sent them all of to the potty because they started complaining of constipation and holding gas. I had to spray the gym out because it really started to smell at this point. They did take a long time in the toilet so I'm guessing at least one of them did a #2 in there which also annoyed me because I always allow the girls to go potty and do a poop before class which quite often most of them do. But for some reason they decided not to this time.
We have regular talks about dietary needs at class as well and what to eat before and after training days so I don't know why these girls are always so gassy? At the end of the day I find coaching very rewarding but I need to perhaps find a new strategy for dealing with this goofy behaviour. Any input would be greatly appreciated?
The other day I was coaching Lucy and her two teammates of a three girl group in a private lesson. I got the girls to start off with stretches and warm-ups when Lucy farted and made them all start to laugh getting our lesson side tracked. Later one when we were in the middle of the routine I could smell a really stinky smell and concluded that one of the girls must have farted again. The gym really started to smell and I had to stop practice because they preceded to start arguing over as to who had farted.
I kind of gave-up at this point and just sent them all of to the potty because they started complaining of constipation and holding gas. I had to spray the gym out because it really started to smell at this point. They did take a long time in the toilet so I'm guessing at least one of them did a #2 in there which also annoyed me because I always allow the girls to go potty and do a poop before class which quite often most of them do. But for some reason they decided not to this time.
We have regular talks about dietary needs at class as well and what to eat before and after training days so I don't know why these girls are always so gassy? At the end of the day I find coaching very rewarding but I need to perhaps find a new strategy for dealing with this goofy behaviour. Any input would be greatly appreciated?
Put the internet to work for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment