Pages

Search blog and web

20 year old virgin

  • Thread Starter

I am 20 years old and am a virgin. I have a boyfriend but we can't seem to have sex. I've never fingered myself as I can't really find my 'hole' or I'm just too small. It hurts when he tries and that makes him feel bad for hurting me so he goes flacid. He is also a virgin so it's making me feel bad that he can't experience sex because of me. I want to have sex...I am ready, definitely! I don't know what to do. It's making us grow further apart. I've considered leaving him but he likes me too much. I just wanted to experience it with someone who knows what they are doing so I can then have sex with him so we can have a healthy relationship. What do I do? Please help me out.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment