Those that are strong advocates for D recommend it right away, don't cool down or get yourself under control just do it.
Those that tend to fall towards the R say just wait a bit don't make any rash decisions give yourself time to figure it out.
Now I am in R but I don't not believe it is for everyone and for many D is the way to go (not 100% R is the best for me either but giving it a try) so I am not condemning anyone's choice but why the rush?
Yeah some will say the faster you get away from the wayward the better off you will be why waste any more time with them but what's a few months (or longer if you need it) to get things sorted out and make a good exit plan.
Once again I am not saying anyone's choice is right or wrong you make your decisions based on the information in front of you and your own personal beliefs but I would like to get some
responses on the reasons for quick action.
Those that tend to fall towards the R say just wait a bit don't make any rash decisions give yourself time to figure it out.
Now I am in R but I don't not believe it is for everyone and for many D is the way to go (not 100% R is the best for me either but giving it a try) so I am not condemning anyone's choice but why the rush?
Yeah some will say the faster you get away from the wayward the better off you will be why waste any more time with them but what's a few months (or longer if you need it) to get things sorted out and make a good exit plan.
Once again I am not saying anyone's choice is right or wrong you make your decisions based on the information in front of you and your own personal beliefs but I would like to get some
responses on the reasons for quick action.
Put the internet to work for you.
| Recommended for you |
No comments:
Post a Comment