Pages

Search blog and web

Should I confront WH when he is with OW?

I was hoping to get some advice from everyone. Here is a little bit of the backstory that I have. I knew my WH was having at least an EA and confronted earlier this year. It did not go well and he denied, denied, denied even when I had the proof in front of him. He didnt even look at it but ripped it up and threw it away. One of the things I had was the all the texts between them and he was mad at me for snooping, etc. We never resolved anything. He gets mad if I mention her and still tells me tons of lies.

Anyway, I have always kept tabs for the past few months and I know it probably has never stopped, but he is not covering his tracks well now. He is using an app called Snap Chat where they can send each other pictures, but you can only see them for so long and it doesnt save a copy of what you sent or what you see unless you do a screen shot. They are now using this also and he is saving these pictures.

Well, to get to my point I know they are making plans to be togehter in the next few days and I know where. Should I confront them in public when they are together? Or I was thinking about having someone I know see them out together.

Is this a good idea? I just want the denial and lies to stop!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment