Pages

Search blog and web

Wife is always tired, should I be worried if we have kids?

Hi,

My wife constantly complains about being tired. She goes to bed early (e.g. 10pm) and then gets up for work around 7am; she then usually gets home around 6pm. It doesn't bother me now because we have no children, but I get nervous thinking about how the future will be with kids.

I can function fine with 5-6 hours a sleep a day and I go all day/night without ever really being dead tired.

The reason I'm nervous is she's the type that if she doesn't go to be early she CANNOT function the next day. If she goes to be late she gets anxiety and she is also a very light sleeper; so she doesn't sleep that well to begin with...and the next day she is just cranky and still tired.

I don't have kids but based on the people I know who do have kids "sleep is a luxury"; I just don't want to end up having kids and her be a complete mess because she can't function without sleep.

Has anyone experienced something similar with their spouse who constantly says their tired?

Thank you!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment