Pages

Search blog and web

How do I cope with this.

Hi everyone,

I recently got married its going to be two months, I knew my husband for 2 years before we got married. Like teenagers we used to talk on the phone for hours and meet very often. I remember this like yesterday, we never argued. We were always discussing future plans. I come from a religious family and my husband is also quite Traditional/religious. Everything seemed so perfect we never fought or had differences. Two years of getting to know each other, we both honestly thought we are perfect for each other. I knew about his past. He mentioned about an old girlfriend to me while we were together. I always ignored it and said the past is the past. However didnt like talking about his Ex. This would hurt me.

However, now that we are married which is something we both wanted and basically was like a dream come true just because we made sure our families approved and everything worked out perfectly. I have always loved him unconditionally I still do. Lately we seem to be arguing over silly things. For instance I would ask him to do something he would forget constantly. which would bother me because he knows I dont like negligence. We would be happy but then after 3 days we would get into another fight which would be over something silly but yet at that point I am not able to stop arguing. This has become a routine we can never go without a argument for more than 3 days. This is making me worried. I cant fight all the time. He keeps making mistakes that is not tolerable I have always been the kind of person that sticks to the truth . I would never support wrong things If I believe I am right, then I do not stay quite, I voice my opinion. He knows I dont like to talk about past relat ionships. It also hurts me to hear about his past love. Yet when I find some of his old notes it speaks about that girl and this Hurts me alot. I guess its jealousy. I cant seem to understand why it bothers me so much when I find old posts about his old girlfriend. This just makes me angry I get annoyed and angry and he knows this. Surprisingly nothing was hidden from me i knew it all before we got married but I dont think I can ever be ok with this now. Now that we are married its bothering me.

I cant cope with his past and it bothers me. I dont know what to do! Can anyone help me, shed some light?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment