Pages

Search blog and web

Sex Question/Poll

Just curious............ Except for quickies , after sex what do you and your so typically do? I find that after sex my wife gets up and goes does what ever. I've asked her to hang out for a while maybe cuddle or hang out for a few but she doesn't . it seems the situation is reversed here. Isn't the man suppose to be the one that doesn't hang to cuddle ?


Also, when your wife initiates does she ask you if you want to have sex or a bj or does she just send you the message some other way???

I thinking asking "do you want to have sex now" makes it less attractive.

May be I'm being picky or may be these are just continued signs of our many problems right now.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment