Pages

Search blog and web

How should I punish her?

  • Thread Starter

A strange turn of face has come about. While I have never been bullied, I have gone from being a person who mostly had a couple of close friends to being one of the most popular people in my school. (I will be starting A levels at the school next year). Meanwhile, a girl I know has gone from being one of the most popular to now having pretty much no friends (she was a horrible person anyway so don't feel bad for the fact that she has been deposed). A couple of people I know are planning to offer to meet up with her somewhere and then just not turn up and stand her up. While, I agree with this, I feel it is not enough. She abused her position of authority while she maintained it and I feel it would be better to like the Romans did parade her around, humiliate her and then let her know that throughout the rest of her school life until we all go to university, I will make sure that she never has another friend (the Romans executed their prisoners instead, so we would actually be being very merciful in our treatment of her).


I would like to send a death to tyrants message.

TL;DR Arrogant girl has been humbled. How can I humble her a bit more?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment