Pages

Search blog and web

VARs

I have bought the sony VAR that weightlifter recommended. I want to put it in the car but I don't really see how I'll get anything. They work together and drive around in work vehicles throughout the work day. The only stuff I think I'll hear is the boring talk shows he listens to on the way to and from work.

Is there a way of filtering out the radio so that I can just hear conversation? I am actually afraid to do this- afraid of what I will find I guess.

I think I need a GPS live tracking any suggestions? I know Sony but what else is available? Are they all hooked up to monthly fees if they are live tracking? I checked his bank statements and he has a lot of activity in and around her house- stores, gas stations etc…

I am doing so many things wrong. I checked his texts to me and in the middle of an argument about the suspected OW he texted "see ya love ya" he would never say that, never spell you like ya either. he admitted it didn't sound like something he would say but he must have and he meant he wanted to see me and that he loved me.

Also there was an emoticon ":/ are you at work?" from him when we were arguing. When I asked him later he did not know what the emoticon meant and said it must have been an accident.

I think he gave the OW his phone and she texted me but I'm not sure.
It makes me feel like they are laughing at me.

time to VAR and GPS

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment