Pages

Search blog and web

Need some advice

I'm really new to this whole forum thing, but I need some outsiders opinions. I'm 23 married and have 3 kids. My wife's parents just got a divorce at the beginning of this year. I know she's been going through a lot. She didn't want to be near her mom so we moved across the country back to her home state. We first got up here it was good for the first to weeks. The. She started hanging out with her old friend and now she's gone every night. She is out partying and acting like a teenager. There's been no intimacy at all maybe twice since March. I don't know what to do I know she's going through a lot do I just let her run out all the time or do I just walk away?
Posted via Mobile Device

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment