Pages

Search blog and web

Help! My wife is unemployed and lazy.

Please help. My wife is a stay-at-home mom, but she barely takes care of the kids or keeps the house. Seriously I will come home at 6:30 and find the dishwasher full of clean dishes from the cycle I had run the night before. When I ask why she couldn't put them away, she says she didn't have time. I will start my exercise clothes in the washer in the morning before going to work. I will ask her to dry them, but, when I come home, they're still sitting in the washer. I have come home before to find her sitting at her computer screen asleep with the kids making a mess of the house. Yesterday sent me over the edge. All of my computer stuff and financial paperwork had been dumped on the floor. There was a lot of it, and one of my laptops is a Dell Inspiron 4000 (quite heavy). Still she claims she didn't know that was going on. She only occasionally cooks (maybe 2 nights per week). The rest of the nights are microwaveable meals, which would be fine if she woul d also clean the house. As soon as I walk in the door, I step on discarded kids finger foods. I don't know what to do anymore.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment