Pages

Search blog and web

Continuing education

Hello all. So yesterday my fiance came to the decision to continue her schooling after the baby is born. I'm not really sure how to make of it yet anyways. I mean, when she was going last year and earlier this year, it was stressful for both of us because her school was across town and her internships were even further.

When she became pregnant, she decided to take the next semester off and focus on the baby and return to school for the following semester, after the baby is a bit older. I thought it was a great idea as well. But then yesterday, out of the blue, she said she enrolled in her August classes and will be attending, and that all she's waiting for is her placement for her internship. I was shocked because she was sure of her decision to focus on baby.

The baby is due at the end of July and her classes start mid August. This doesn't leave a whole lot of time to adjust to being a mother and to bond. I mean, I know people do it all the time. I don't know, it her decision, and I'm going to support her on whatever she decides on, but I'm also worried too. The future is unknown, guess I'll learn to just roll with it.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment