Pages

Search blog and web

Permanently damaged

I will star this by saying I've been drinking. And using crappy spell check to catch the errors.

Anyway, grandfather died. Or is in the process.
Now, I couldn't give two $hit$. Already disowned. WTF do I give?

But mom cares. And I am helping deal with the siblings before Itry ndd move out. I don't want them on their own after IU move out. Sounds like a d!ck move.
But in all hontewsly, g-dad? Couldn;t give less of a F@k.

I am not feeling anything towards this man. My grandfather. I have zero feelings towards. Zero sympathy, zero love, pretty much nothing.



Now...other reason for this post.
This happened a few days ago, and I considered posting it. But chose tnot to, because...reasons.

Anyway, girlfriend talked about wanting to se e some band. I, using those connections at work I am estalbihsing (and mostly my boss connections) managed to get tickets to this concert. Sold out. And I got some! Best boyfriend ever right!?

Well, when I went up to school after work one night, since she is taking them summer classes to graduate early, I found her walking out of class holding hands with some guy, and leaning her head on his shoulder.

I don't need to hhave someone tell me they're cheating on me to belive they;'re cheating on me. And yes. We had that whole...mutually excluseive conveo.
So don't give me that...other crap. I don;t need it. I know what I saw.
And regardless, she quasi-knew my history.


Lolz. I remember posting about having rouble truting the female population.
F-ck the female population. they're a bunch of liars. And terrible people.
At least if men want to ruin your life, they'll just try and kill you. Women will mind F@k you.


Anbyway,
after seeing that, I walked up to a random kid and gave him the tickets.
I was full of rage. And then, it subsided to nothing.

Much like I am feeling now.

I just...don't care.

I think I remember reading somewhere people talking about how cheating fundamentally changing a person.
I think I am experieicng that.

Lke, I still want to get bac at mom. and girlfriend.
But seeing all this. I just...don't care.

Like seeing my mom cry at g-dad's bedside. I feel nothing. No sympathy. No sadness at his passing.

Just like when I eventually break upw ith GF. Need to find some hilarious way to do it. Like, a bill-board. (obvious bad ideas is ovbiuous)

I feel like I am becmoning a monster. Or at the very least, something that doesn;'t care. Doesn;t feel.
What stops it?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment