Pages

Search blog and web

Please help me kill my libidio so i can save my marriage

I love my wife more than anything in the world, but we are missing that one thing that is important in a relationship and thats intimacy. Honestly we have sex maybe once or twice every 2 months or so, and i understand there are others that have even less than that. But, we have been married 8 years as of 2 days ago and it has never changed. She is on antidepresants so i know that is not a great helper and i have talked to her about changing them, but she is always upset about me even mentioning it. And anytime i seem upset about our lack of intimacy she gets angry and then says how much of a horrible wife she is. I honestly have no i idea what to do. Counseling is out of the question because we would be back to her hating herself and referring to the horrible wife attitude. I cook, i clean, and help her around the house and with kids. My only solution is maybe if I dont want it anymore then we both can live in a non sexual relationship and be hap py i guess. So if anyone has any ideas for me to accomplish killing my libidio that would be great, because masterbating etc is just not working anymore. I want to be with my wife.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment