Pages

Search blog and web

It's our anniversary

Mrs and I are celebrating our anniversary.
As it usually is, I plan things for her as if it is a special event for her alone.

I get her flowers.
I get her chocolates.
I get her a card.
I take her (and the kids) to a fancy place for dinner.
I give her a hug and tell her I love her.

She does wish me happy anniversary first thing in the morning though.

She does not give me a kiss, I have to kiss her and she just "gets kissed".

I bet there isn't going to be anniversary sex tonight because she has to wake up early tomorrow morning for a run.

If I say something, she will say I am making her feel guilty about herself and get angry.

I don't expect gifts or anything big, but some enthusiasm and some love would be nice. And maybe some nice words about the last so many years. I generally hear complaints but never any nice words. If things were that bad, she would have left by now. Things seem to have changed forever after the kids came.

Maybe I am hoping for too much.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment