Pages

Search blog and web

Have you?

Ever felt like your SO deserves a much better life, no matter what that means for you?

I guess, as some may know from other threads of mine, our situation is a bit of a difficult one.

First off i need to say i love my husband more then life itself.

Which is why i want him to be happy and have a good life. I don't feel he is or does. He's always real grumpy and gets frustrated, he's always stressed and usually acts bothered when i need..transfer help.
He tells me it's fine, but i can't help how i feel. With me and our 11 year old and 6 year old daughters, He's like a single father of three.

I have no doubt in my mind about him loving me and obviously them, but some times i feel he resents me for our situation? Even though he knew all about my disorder and the things that would come way b4 we got married.

I think if I could leave, I would if it'd make him happy. I wouldn't want to, but as i said his happiness is what matters to me.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment