Pages

Search blog and web

How do I make my mum love me?

  • Thread Starter

Enough for her to let me stay at her house forever.

She kicked me out about a year ago and I only just came back because I had an argument with my dad. I told her I was staying for only 3 weeks but I want to stay here forever. Mainly cause I get more freedom and space. She isn't the "unconditional love" person, I have to earn it and its ****ing frustrating. All this time she's been telling me how much she missed me but she keeps trying to start arguments and she wont leave me alone. Obviously I just try to suck it up and agree with her without getting too mouthy and sometimes she is nice. She also has bipolar which may explain things. She keeps mentioning how "you'll be gone in 2 weeks anyway" instead of saying I can stay as long as I want. So how do I get her to love me enough to let me stay?

Thanks.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment