Pages

Search blog and web

Am I allowed to be annoyed?

  • Thread Starter

Okay so two of my close friends that I am used to seeing a lot of (at least one of them every day) have recently become involved in a relationship with eachother, they are both a good match for each other and I'm happy for them, but they seem to be being weird with me and I don't know if I'm allowed to be annoyed:

1. So, the main thing is, that I don't see them much anymore. This week alone they've spent 5 days together without including me, and the majority of times they haven't even told me they were together until afterwards, saying things to me like sorry I'm busy or going to sleep :confused:

2. When they are together, they don't talk to me at all, which is fine but when it's me and one of them, they spend the whole time texting the other one which is really starting to get quite offensive... or am I just being dramatic...

3. I went out the other night with some other friends and I ended up getting in a bad way but I wont go into details. I told these friends that at the time and they just ignored me until the end of the next day, when they said they were with eachother for the whole day?

It just feels like they're not thinking about my feelings anymore and have turned into pretty bad friends, but I don't know... :( any opinions?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment