Pages

Search blog and web

Dry period

My husband and I have been married for 22 years with 2 kids. For the most part we get along and respect each other. Few years ago I became not interested in sex. Not sure of the reason now and how it all started but I am sure it was a lot of factors . 3 months ago I discovered that my husband is having sex with paid professionals. I understand that what has been happening in our marriage is very wrong but I feel the solution he opted for is just as wrong. I do not know what to do now that I have discovered this? I know that we need to address the lack of intimacy in our marriage but I feel extremely hurt by his actions especially since we are really good friends

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment