Pages

Search blog and web

Why did these girls pick a fight with me?

  • Thread Starter

I am a guy whether this makes any difference. Anyhow, I am soon to begin university and have just finished my A levels. Throughout my A levels, everyone was always kind to me except a group of rather obnoxious girls. All I ever wanted to do was mind my own business and make friends where I could. However, that seemed to be unacceptable to these girls for some reason. And they kept bothering me. So I starting defending myself, I went into the Facebook account of one of them, found some naked photographs and shared them around (anonymously) with everyone in my A level year.

Another one, I spread rumours about that she had had an abortion and a STI. A third one, was in a wheelchair so I blocked the lift delaying her for an important revision session. And the fourth, I caused tension with her and her boyfriend until they broke up (I wish I had not had to do that as he is a nice guy).

I don't know why they bothered me to begin with but I do not regret it. They drew first blood.

What is it with adolescent girls that they keep pushing and pushing until someone pushes back. Why must they be so arrogant and exclusionary. I never ever spoke to them or talked to them, and yet they kept harassing me until I had to take action against them.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment