Pages

Search blog and web

why would women still want to sleep with a guy they know is a loser?

  • Thread Starter

hi,

I am indeed that loser. I have no prospects and no redeeming qualities yet girls still want to sleep with me. i am not trying to put myself down because i love myself and my unique personality, but there are many guys better than me financially, socially etc, yet women choose to sleep with me.

i even tell these women i have nothing to offer them other than friendship, but they don't seem to care. they say nice guys finish last, well, i am not exactly a nice guy per se as i do have a backbone and i am assertive, but i am constantly told women want the money and nice gifts etc than keeps them interested.

now, these women aren't model types or anything like that, just your average young woman, some university educated, others have their own businesses, some just working a 9-5.

i never had much confidence in my teens due to being overweight and having bad acne, but since my early 20's i changed and wanted to meet new people (including women) so i proceeded to change myself and since then i have been constantly aiming to meet new people, especially women.

i don't have much to offer though in terms of financial or materialistic. i am not looking for serious relationships so i am honest from the offset regarding my intentions with these women. i know it's their choice to sleep with me, but i still don't understand why these women are sleeping with me when they surely have better prospects out there.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment