Pages

Search blog and web

Why do these girls keep wolf whistling at me?

  • Thread Starter

I was working out in my university's gym and as I changed and left, a group of girls at my university wolf whistled at me. It happened again a couple of times and when I was reading in the library later one of the girls came up to me said 'hello cutie let me see those beautiful eyes of yours' and when I turned around to look at her she gave me her phone number and told me to call her.

I am just an average guy and I am not anything special so I think those girls are attempting to play some sort of trick on me. I do not know why though. I am an introvert. However, I am harmless and I have not done anything to them, so I do not know why they are planning on tricking me. :(

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment