Pages

Search blog and web

ED meds for fun

I don't suffer from ED but have used ED meds recreationally a handful of times, I would guess 5-6 times in total (Generic versions of Viag, Cial, and Viag/Cial combo). Couple questions for those who have used (whether recreationally or by necessity):

- Did you find that it actually enhanced your orgasm? This is something I noticed, and I guess in part due to all the extra bloodflow.

- Have you used with your SO (which in my case would be a female)? I know a few guys who say they will actually split a dose with their wife (say 5mg Cial for each) and it makes sex that much more pleasurable for both.

1 or 2 times that I used I got some wicked migraines afterwards (not sure if directly related to as I do suffer from migraines in general), so I really haven't messed around with much (maybe play around with dosage).

I actually forgot I had a stash of this stuff, just happened to find it the other morning (we just moved a few months ago so it was still packed away).

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment