Pages

Search blog and web

Child custody when spouse has depression

My wife told me last Wednesday that she wants a divorce. I was ready to go ahead and get my lawyer ready for this. She would now like to go to marriage counseling but also plans to move out this Saturday with our five year old son. My wife suffers from depression and has PTSD. She is currently going to a program for help with these problems. She is able to get him to school and doctor appointments but also sleeps a lot at times which means my son is basically unsupervised when this happens. She has been in the mental health wing of the hospital two times in 2013. She has said that at times she feels suicidal. She has been hospitalized other times too for her depression. She isn't vey stable. Given her problems what are the chances that I could possibly get sole custody with visitation for her or at least primary custody.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment