Pages

Search blog and web

How to talk about Feelings?

Hello,

Hope I am not intruding here. I have a question (topic title) that I really need some advice/suggestions/actions/2x4s, etc.

Have a complex story and most likely many issues to handle but the title topic seems most important to focus on now.

Long story short, I have KISA syndrome, "was" a nice guy and put my wife on a pedestal for pretty much our whole relationship.

Had enough of moping around 2-3 years ago and a 'technical glitch" sent me to search out many forums/blogs, etc. Read NMNNG, MMSL, 5-love languages, His-Her needs etc.

Some changes in me the past couple of years, but apparently I am still hung up on the verbal expression of my feelings.

While I feel I do a lot to communicate and express my feelings, its usually not in a direct verbal conversation/discussion way.

Have been activity trying to meet all 5 love languages over the past couple of years throughout the week for my wife with various actions and such.

Basically, last night's conversation/argument exposed that my wife feels no emotional connection to me since I do not "let her in" and show my feelings to her.

She mentioned that it would take me telling her "I feel ____ since this happened" etc.

Is it really this simple and I just can't get it??? :scratchhead:


I'll fill in more as required but this is longer than I expected already.

Thanks in advance.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment