Pages

Search blog and web

I got a dilemma

  • Thread Starter

I was at this wedding yesterday and managed to get this girl to give me her digits, but when we got to conversing and getting to know each other I come to find out she's a Police officer and 6 years my senior. I have never dated an older women let alone a Police officer but she is fine and her body is bombastic, but My friend said female Police officers are normally feminists ,nymphomaniacs and are hairy than a "sasquatch" down stairs.:erm:

Plus they develop masculine tendencies while being in a male dominated environment e.g the police department, Which is making me worried what if she dominates me and decides she wants to be the Alpha and I should be the Beta what do I do?:dontknow:

I am not small I am around 183-184 meters, but I heard police officers usually do special training to keep in shape and to tackle potential criminals, I am scared I have to see her tomorrow for a casual date where we get to know each other and so forth.

But I think I might leave it, and delete her number from my phone, there are too many negatives to dating an Alpha feminist.:no:

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment