Pages

Search blog and web

Girls Opinion: Ex Likes my Photos

I was dating a girl about a year ago. A short but intense relationship that ended abruptly and without closure. Just kind of faded away as it was long distance and she was leaving soon for a 1 year job overseas.

For the past year I've been doing my own thing, dating, and moving on with my life although she's always been in the back of my mind since I've never experienced a connection like that before. I was trying to forget her and just move on when kind of out of the blue she started liking some of my Facebook posts.

She liked a couple of quotes I posted a couple months ago. Then I recently changed my profile picture and she liked it along with one of my comments on the photo. I'm trying not to read too much into it but she's got me thinking about her again. I've dated a lot since her and haven't found a connection like that so I'd still be interested in grabbing a coffee with her and seeing if the spark was still there but also don't want to go chasing wild geese.

Girls, would you like an ex boyfriend's FB photo sjust for the sake of liking it, or would you be trying to spark something? I know, personally, that I probably wouldn't bother liking an exes photo unless I was at least somewhat interested. I may be wrong, but tor some reason, I feel like she's trying to spark some conversation as I don't think she's the type to just text or call me out of the blue...I feel like I would have to initiate.

Am I crazy for thinking this!?

Thanks all!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment