Pages

Search blog and web

Is your current partner the best sex you ever had?

  • Thread Starter

Hi

Sex with my new boyfriend is still just unbelievable and I can honestly say he's the best I ever had.

However during the time I was with last two bfs, I wouldn't have said that about them and if they asked, I would've struggled to lie. My best before that was a guy I had an on/off thing with ages ago. The bfs i had since weren't as good until I met new guy.

My friend thinks this is super harsh and that your current partner you should always consider to be the best. I disagree as sometimes it's just about chemistry and that spark, not necessarily performance

What do you guys think? Is the guy/girl you're with supposed to be the best you've had? If they aren't the best do you still have an excellent relationship?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment