Pages

Search blog and web

Devastated after finding out paternity results

I have been married for 7 years and i have a 3 year old son and a 1 year old daughter. I just found out via dna kit that i am not the biological Father of the little girl. I'm devastated! I always had my suspicions but my wife lied to me. After the results came back, she confessed everything. I have no clue of what to do. I feel that i am her father because i raised her as my own and her brother loves her! The last thing i want is to go through a divorce because i know how scarring those can be To all involved, especially the kids. My wife is willing to work things out however i see fit, if i want to try and make the marriage work. I need help....

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment