Pages

Search blog and web

Breaking up with someone before they break up with you

  • Thread Starter

There's a girl that I'm fairly sure wants to break our relationship with me but she's too nice to do it.

So to protect myself I'm thinking I want to break up with her in the worst and most humiliating way.

I intend to give her a lift somewhere that's about 10 miles from where we both live. I spend the meal just subtly insulting her but without being too obvious. Remember that she's a nice girl and hasn't got the balls to be mean to me in person.

Then as we head back to the car: I'm sorry I've found someone else now, I don't need you. Get out of my car.

She has no car, no contacts in the city and would have to get a taxi back home.

I drive away feeling awesome.

Any tips?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment