Pages

Search blog and web

i think my boyfriend has feelings for his ex

  • Thread Starter

My boyfriend was with his ex for less than a year and they broke up over a year ago now. I met him shortly after they broke up and he admitted he wouldn't be able to have a relationship with me until he was over her. About 5 months into dating we were official.

About 6 months ago he told me he was deleting picture of her off his phone which made him wonder how she was (she has health problems) so he messaged her and they got into an argument and she blocked him.

A couple of months ago she apparently unblocks him to ask him to meet up and he says no. Then she blocks him again. Over past couple of weeks him and I have had problems and sort of broke up. He then told me he had contacted her and said it was my fault as i annoyed him he didnt want to talk to her but he wanted to take his mind off me. I have asked him before to block her and he said no because he is worried about her health and wants to know if she is in trouble. But he has also told me before he thinks she has feelings for him as she asked him to meet up a while ago. I am so frustrated that I keep bringing her up. He then gets annoyed and says I am disrespecting him by talking about her when he doesnt want to and says if i mention her again he will ring her. This obviously makes my insecurities much worse. I asked him if he really did phone her and he wouldnt tell me.

I understand him not wanting his ex to be ill.. but I have an ex with a disability that means he will likely die in next 10 years, that doesnt mean I would let him contact me every couple of months if he had feelings for me and my boyfriend didnt like it.

It just feels odd. It makes it worse that this girl was someone he really loved and every few months there seems to be contact. Am I overreacting to hate this?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment