Pages

Search blog and web

Decided to Seperate, but wife is manipulating

I've made several post before, however I have finally got the guts to stand up and make the seperation decision, however I have some issues.

The set off point, was the other morning when declared she was going to quit her job, and I said "if you quit, you know what we have to do financially" She got pissed and physically attacked me.

Although it didn't result any injury, this is the 3rd time in a year she has gone into crazy hit mode, and I told myself after the 2nd she attacked that a 3rd would not be tolerated. She has many issues and her job is just one of them. I have problems with her not being intimate, no cooking or cleaning and not helping with bills. She blames me for taking sides with my mom and not standing up for her. I only stand up for what is right and she is holding on to a 2.5 year grudge that was resolved with my mother,

So after the 3rd attack, I told her I was done and I grabbed my keys and left for work. I came home after work, packed a bag, and told her i was staying at my folks. My life has been hell ever since.
and she continuing the argument.

Her arguments consist of constant manipulation and guilt trips. I was trying to stand tall, but its starting to wear on me. What to do?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment