Pages

Search blog and web

Help to find a solution

It's a long story. Hope everyone stays with me till the end.

We got married in late 2011. Since I take care of my younger sister (my parents stay in a distant city), there where three of us at home. Me, my wife and my sister.

Soon, she started accusing me of infedility with almost every woman i know of. My sister, my mother, maid, my friend, my colleague at office, my clients, girls going on roads. List was endless.

With all the drama for over a year, I finally decided to leave (with my wife) and rent one more house near by (I am paying rent for two houses since last 2 years). This mean my sister was left alone at home, I tried hard to find room-mates, but first few months she was living alone and she used to be awake all night. After few months my mother arranged few room-mates who can stay with her.

At the same time, even after moving to a different place all these infidelity blames slowed down, but it was still happening atleast 2-3 times a week. Then I decided to visit a phsycatrist, where my wife was diagnosed with delusional disorder. We took counselling sessions for 10 months, before she decided to not continue any more. All the time she never took medicines.

Every time I tried contacting my family/friends she used to shout for hours and curse me with all bad things she can think of. This made me slowly stopped connecting/responding to my friends and parents. Now no one talk to me.

Now fast forward 2 years after leaving my house. She has left her job, and all her time goes in makeup, clothes and many false promises of how she'll work hard to take tutions or make her mark in blogging world.

My family stopped responding to my calls/messages and her too. She'd try calling them once in a quarter and then complains that she tried but they are not responding.

I almost slog 10-12 hours at work daily. My expenses are too high at home.

I feel utterly depressed and find no way of fixing this. Please help.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment