Pages

Search blog and web

Erotic underwear

What do you think of it? I'm asking both ladies and gents.

This is a new thing for me, a bit of an impulsive buy but have found myself with a large collection of things to wear whilst having sex. For me it does make me feel sexy, gets me in the mood to be seductive, gives me confidence - I look at myself in the mirror and consider myself to be not *that* much different to the models on the website. :p

For DH on the other hand, it is just another thing to for him deal with, that gets in the way. He doesn't understand it. I tried to get him to choose a few things on a website and he was just...:scratchhead:.....'What's the point?' In the past when I have pushed him to choose he went for the most boring thing there. :rolleyes: It dampens my enthusiasm. The only thing he has ever complimented me on was the stripper gear because it was easier to get off :p.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment