Pages

Search blog and web

He doesn't bother?

  • Thread Starter

So to cut long story short my parents are divorced but after many years of not seeing my dad (I live with my mum) he contacted me on fb. He never bothered to see me for all the 20 years (I'm 20 now) and his excuse was that he lives in a different country (he lives in Middle East). Anyways, he was saying how he'd love to meet me and out of politeness I said that would be nice even though I didn't want to. He then says so do you want to come over here? Am I overreacting or is this completely disgusting of him? First of all I'm a student and I have exams soon and will be going to uni in September so won't have much money anyways. He's rich btw, so I don't understand his problem and why he didn't offer to come to UK - is it because he can't be arsed?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment