Pages

Search blog and web

I (31f) use sex as a "reward" for my husband (29m). Is this okay?

First some background: My husband works very hard to provide for our family (we have a 3 year old son), and I love him to death, but he is lazy, antisocial, and never helps around the house. Coincidentally, he is also a sex fiend. Like is addicted to my vagina :) lol. In a moment of desperation a few months ago, I told him that if he'd come to work party with me (he is EXTREMELY socially awkward) I'd reward him with sex when we got home. Long story short, he immediately perked up and went with me, and was duly rewarded at the end of the night. Ever since then, I've been using sex as a reward for him being a great husband, and doing this has put a new spark in our sex life. We have like little nicknames for certain rewards, such as Hubby Special (which is me riding him, which is his favorite position because my huge butt and deepthroat while he just gets to lay there, do nothing and enjoy), which he gets for doing very sweet things or helping me in a big w ay,. And smaller favors for smaller things. I text him at work reminding him of his treat later for being a "great hubby", teasing him all day lol. And when he gets home at night, the sex is amazinggggg for both of us, cuz for some reason him having to "earn the kitty" (as he refers to it) really turns him on, and its great for me because I know I'm giving him something that he CRAVES. . But my girlfriends say I'm a ***** for using sex like this. I tell them that my man is useless without motivation, but they still think its wrong. Is it? We BOTH are loving this system!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment