Pages

Search blog and web

How not to get angry at girls in general after bad experience with one girl?

  • Thread Starter

I won't go into detail but this girl was an attention seeking time waster. blah blah blah.

Anyway to the other men out there how do you avoid feeling misogynistic feelings?

This type of anger mainly comes from girls wasting my time and the fact that they can sit on their arse while men have to not only ask them out and work on trying to read their mind but working on their own confidence, knowledge and basically all the things that girls don't have to bother with.

I'm thinking that I will go out tonight and meet other girls because these feelings arise when one is isolated.

Also:
Girls age fast
I have got with plenty of girls in the past (so no Virgin Elliot rodgers scenario here)
I have a sister who I adore

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment