Pages

Search blog and web

What should I do?

  • Thread Starter

I went out with a few friends and bumped in to a girl from the year above me a few years back. We got talking and I ended up going back to her house in the end. We then had a 'relationship' (although none of us explicitly said it was) for about 4 months. We basically lived together (her parents were away a lot, and I walked 6 miles round trip per day to see her). The sex was the best I'll probably ever have, it was like a Tumblr relationship haha.

I then went to a few festivals and remained faithful, and I know she turned a guy down because she said she was with me. We then however, decided to stop seeing each other because she said she felt like she was becoming attached to me and we've since just had the odd text or two. At the time I was a bit upset, but I kind of understood.

She has since moved to Uni in London and moved house 20-30 miles from me, but it was her birthday the other day and I got speaking to her and realised that I think I love her, I don't know what it is to be honest. My girlfriends and friends have all commented on how I speak about her etc, but I think it's only just dawned on me.

I've got a girlfriend at the moment, and I do like her, but it's not even in the same league as my feelings for the other girl. I can't really go see the other girl too as she's spending the Summer in Lisbon. Do I just miss her? Should I say something to my girlfriend?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment