Pages

Search blog and web

Friend used to like me, not sure if he still does anymore?

  • Thread Starter

One of my guy friends asked me out on a date 2 months ago but at that time I didn't have any romantic feelings for him. Now, I think I might have but I don't really know how to go about it - I don't know if he still likes me in that way. We were supposed to go to this restaurant (before I knew it was a date) and I recently went with a friend so I just texted him saying it was really good and he replied saying yeah he had heard that (there was more to the texts but that's just the jist of it lol). I think the text I sent him had the implication of wanting to go there with him but (I think) he knows I'm quite an oblivious person so he doesn't know if that's what I mean or not. Sorry if that doesn't really make any sense but I just don't really know how to approach this haha as I've never asked a guy (I had feelings for) out - does anyone have any ideas? Thanks!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment