Pages

Search blog and web

Opinions on country wardrobe. Still work in progress.

I seemed to get some great advice a while back and I am still working on a more modern look for myself I guess. I am mostly an educated country boy. I don't wear boots and Wranglers all the time but I am far from a city boy. I have also recently realized that some of my best partners in life come from a farming background so those types of encounters may be my best bet for a quality date.

I will include a quick pic of me in progress. I have some of the new generation Wrangler fashion jeans but kind of thinking I should look to some other jeans that are a little more flattering. I also realized my old T shirt are not the modern, more fitted type. I have a few though.

I might typically wear cargo type shorts with Nikes. I realize my look is not sophisticated but realize my type of women are not looking for GQ. I don't want to give the impression I am trying too hard.

I really need to figure out where to shop!!! I am a man, not a window shopping woman. I like to have a plan, go get what I need, try it on, get out. Hitting every place in the mall does NOT sound fun. I also am NOT one to pay $100 for jeans! I guess unless that comes with a guaranteed hookup.:smthumbup: I do realize I need some jeans that make the back look great. It also seems that more fitted clothes are in? I remember posting on some of my tighter long sleeve shirts and people thought they were baggy on the bottom.

I have dumped some weight and still going. I should be back to my athlete weight in a couple months. Basically 6ft, 195 right now. I was up to 212 for a while!!:rolleyes:

On a side note just looking for helpful hints but I am mid 30s but stumbled into a great girl at a large weekend event. My friend knew all of them, not me. She is probably 27-28. After our fun packed weekend, I messaged her just being playful. She did not seem all that interested which surprised me since I thought we matched up pretty well but I sort of think age plays a part here. Not a great confidence booster. I seem to get plenty of attention from ladies older than me, but not younger, yet I am more attracted to a little younger. Early 30s sounds great.

I guess I should note that I have NOT taken any further action to pursue her. I guess I figured if she did not want to keep engaging in conversation, that might be the signal. If I do move forward and she declines, it could end up just being awkward hanging out with all of them later. I hate to mess up a good network of friends over it.

But we had a really hysterical weekend. She slept in my bed in the RV and when we woke up she said, "so, I guess since we now sleep together, I should get your name"... Lots of laughing. I had a good time regardless.

I realized that my type of girls are literally HARD TO FIND so I get a little heart broken when I find one and lose them. I can probably meet 500 women and pick 2. The personality sells me. I really wish I could put my finger on it but I went to an event with thousands of bikinis. I happened to sit next to this one and knew in 5 minutes I was interested. I also realized my attraction changes me and I can instantly engage in playfulness. I can be quiet at times.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version    Name:	SAM_0512 cr1.jpg  Views:	N/A  Size:	172.6 KB  ID:	25730   Click image for larger version    Name:	SAM_0511 cr1.jpg  Views:	N/A  Size:	182.0 KB  ID:	25738  

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment