Pages

Search blog and web

Was this a crush?

  • Thread Starter

I knew this girl on tumblr through mutual friends. Only recently have we started talking online, and we used to message each other every day. She was funny, nice and we had loads of similar interests. She was also gorgeous in her pictures.
We finally met last week and talked all night. I'm normally a shy person but time passed so quickly and it was nearly midnight. The girl was working the next day and once she realised the time the goodbye was rushed as she had to leave quickly. But she said she had a great time and wanted to see me again. She was even hotter in real life than she was in her pictures.

I wasn't really attracted to her physically, but I don't really feel physically attracted to anyone (but I don't think I'm asexual as I do want sex and when I'm drunk I always want to make out with girls).
This girl is leaving next week to go back to uni, and it seems silly to stay in touch with someone who you've only met for a few hours, with the hope of meeting up again next summer, I've never talked to someone like that before and I can't stop thinking about her. I knew it would be a pointless date but I didn't expect it to be that good, so now I'm mad at myself for feeling sad about it!

I don't know if it's a crush or more of a friendship feeling... But now that we've lost touch it feels so weird not talking to her and it ended before it ever started. And with anon I'll add that I'm a lesbian.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment