Pages

Search blog and web

How do you cope with people treating more attractive people better?

  • Thread Starter

not as in going out with them just generally.

I am not bad looking but about a 7/10 I would say, and i have had partners and people interested in me before. I look after my skin, gel my hair etc. but without plastic surgery Im not gonna get any more good looking. I am confident and have lots of friends so dont come off as FA

However, sometimes even people in situations of authority, like employers etc, automatically favour those who are "better looking." For example even at things like networking events at university the often female recruiters would sometimes spend ages talking to the better looking people (not only girls but guys too), or at Oxbridge interview the students from the college who were meant to be talking to us spent longer talking to the better looking people. You cant deny it.

How do you deal with this, preferential treatment for "hot" people?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment