Pages

Search blog and web

At the end of my tether...

  • Thread Starter

I honestly feel like I'm killing myself by staying at home with my family any longer. I'm a couple of weeks away from heading back to Uni, but it feels like an eternity.


I've been seeing a therapist over the last couple of months to help me deal with my anxiety and anger... but frankly it hasn't worked. I've lied to him. I told him I felt much better, but in fact I feel worse than ever.

My family is totally and utterly dysfunctional. My dad is a slob, he's a ****ing ******* and I hate his guts. I've loathed him for years. He's a sad and pathetic excuse of a man and he is exceptionally contentious. Everything has to revolve around him... everyone HAS to agree with him or **** will hit the fan... he is never wrong.

My mum, bless her sould, can't stand up for herself. She's an extremely hard worker and probably avoids conflict because it just puts more pressure on her... but she's left the family in ruins.

I'm fed up with all of it... it's horrible. They're the ones who have caused my anxiety and anger, not me ... they are to blame!

I can't wait to **** off from here.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment