Pages

Search blog and web

Heartbroken

  • Thread Starter

I have been with my boyfriend over a year and it got pretty serious, planning buying a house and weddings ect.

He took me away to Brighton for a romantic night away Thursday, had a lovely day.. Then got back to the hotel and he told me he didn't love me anymore

I then ran away, got the 3 hour train home and I literally just feel heartbroken. I have never felt pain like this and he's not spoke to me since, not contacted me or my family to see if I got home okay or anything.

I just want advice how I can deal with the pain, I know it sounds silly but I literally feel so so heartbroken, like I'm. Not a person anymore.


Posted from TSR Mobile

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment