Pages

Search blog and web

Should I believe what he said?

  • Thread Starter

My boyfriend recently dumped me. We haven't spoken at all since the break up. I'm still good friends with his friends, and they say he really did care about me and that, despite his being more experienced in terms of serious relationships than I was, I was actually his first for a lot of things.

A while ago, he told me that I was the first girl who'd made him cum. He'd been with several girls before me, whereas this was my first real and serious relationship to last beyond a month. Even when he said it, I didn't believe him and since then I can't help but wonder if he was just saying what he thought I wanted to hear or what was going on.

So, do you think this is the kind of thing a guy would admit? Or did he just tell me what he thought I wanted to hear?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment