Pages

Search blog and web

dating advice!! I could just be mental

  • Thread Starter

So I'm 20 I've dated a lot of people male and female, so I think I play the game quite well. I've recently dated this guy from school, we've never dated before or anything like that. We've met up three times so far and we met drunk and tbh as unclassy as it sounds I've usually gone the whole nine yards by now and slept with them. However I only just kissed him on our last date and it was a very classy minimal tongue kiss. Do you think he just isn't into me or am I just a white trash Whitney..

I find all this very confusing as I've never been in position I usually end up dating pump up d**k heads


Posted from TSR Mobile

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment