Pages

Search blog and web

Attractive girl/guy theory...

  • Thread Starter

I swear girls ALWAYS date guys who are less attractive than them, or equally attractive.
You see guys date girls who are way better looking than them, but I have never seen a girl with a guy who was way better looking than him.

Has anyone else noticed this? Also I swear in general a far larger proportion of the population of females are an 8/10 and above than men... (did that even make sense)

Basically I am stating 2 observations. 1 is: There are far more better looking women around than there are men. 2. Women tend to date men who aren't as good looking, yet this almost never happens the other way round. Does anyone else see this?
Maybe I'm just superficial xD

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment